Let’s get to know the people who make USC great.
- Name | Nick Dye
- Your role at USC | Founder and Owner
- What soccer team do you support? | Norwich City FC
- Coaching Licenses: UEFA A (Candidate), UEFA B, USSF B, FA Level 1 & 2
- Favourite football memory? | As a player it was winning the South Norfolk Cup as a player manager (aged 22). As a Coach it has been mentoring players to become better people. As a fan it has been watching Norwich City vs Nottingham Forest at Carrow Road with my eldest son in 2018.
- Name | Jason Brown
- Your role at USC | Development officer
- What soccer team do you support? | Arsenal Football Club
- Coaching Licenses: UEFA A, UEFA B
- Favourite football memory? | Making my debut as a professional footballer
- Name | Wes Otsuki
- Your role at USC | Manager
- What soccer team do you support? | Juventus
- Coaching Licenses: USSF B (Candidate), USSF C,
- Favorite football memory? | The countless number of training sessions, traveling to games, games played. Being able to play at the club, academy, high school, college, NPSL, UPSL, PDL level and in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup numerous times.
- Name | Michael Ohioze
- Your role at USC | Business & Partnership Development Officer
- What soccer team do you support? | Liverpool FC
- Coaching Licenses: FA Level 2
- Favorite Sporting Memory: Competing at the Tokyo Olympics for Great Britain
Staff Bio’s to be added Shortly
Gabe Sanchez, USSF C
Brenda Flores, USSF GR
Eric Angell, USSF C
Ryan Angell, USSF B
Jesus Pacheco, USSF GR
Erik Bjornesen, USSF GR
Rosa Churape, USSF GR
Lucas Mirani, USSF D
Our Staff are continuously trained on new methods and philosophies both in house and within other courses including
Our approach to coaching is based on our research into the top clubs in the world and their development tactics.
Other Advanced courses & learning included trips to Fiorentina, Italy and Coever Coaching.
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.